As we age, our skin goes through numerous changes.
While it's completely normal and natural for our skin to age, it's important to continue taking good care of it in order to maintain a youthful and radiant complexion.
If you're over the age of 30, you might be wondering what steps you can take to care for your skin and keep it looking its best.
Don't worry, we've got you covered.
Here's a guide to cleansing and more for fabulous skin after 30.
- Cleansing is crucial for healthy skin at any age, but it becomes even more important as we get older. Make sure to use a gentle cleanser that won't strip your skin of its natural oils, and don't forget to remove your makeup before bed (our sativa cleansing gel is gentle to skin and fantastic at removing makeup)!
- Don't skimp on moisturiser. As we age, our skin becomes drier and more prone to wrinkles. Make sure to use a moisturizer that's suitable for your skin type to keep it hydrated and smooth (check out our most loved the hydrating lotion by clicking here its brilliant for all types of skin).
- Sun protection is a must. It's never too late to start protecting your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays. Make sure to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 every day, even on cloudy days (I personally recommend la roche posay sunscreen you get check it out by clicking here).
- Consider adding a serum or facial oil to your skincare routine. These products can help to nourish and revitalize your skin, giving it a healthy glow.
- Don't forget about your neck and chest. These areas are often overlooked, but they're just as important as your face. Make sure to use a moisturizer and sunscreen on these areas as well.
- Pay attention to your diet and lifestyle. What you put into your body can have a big impact on your skin. Make sure to eat a balanced diet that's rich in fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats, and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Additionally, try to reduce stress and get plenty of rest to keep your skin looking its best.
Caring for your skin after 30 doesn't have to be complicated. By following a few simple steps, you can maintain a youthful and radiant complexion. Remember to cleanse, moisturize, protect, and nourish your skin, and don't forget to pay attention to your diet and lifestyle. With a little bit of effort, you can have fabulous skin at any age!
What have you found is the best way for you to cleanse your skin? Also, how do you feel about embracing your age?